Monday, November 3, 2008

The Hindu Rate of Wrath


I stopped reading Outlook a few years back, couldn't bear to read Vinod Mehta's editorials, I guess propaganda would be too small a word to describe his articles.Also, I can't stand Arundhati Roy who has to be on their cover at least 5 times a year writing stuff like “India needs azadi from Kashmir as much as Kashmir needs azadi from India.”

Amitabh Bachchan's blog had an article which puts across a POV which hasn't been seen in any of the mainstream print or television media.What amazes me is that the editor in chief of the La Revue de l'Inde in Paris shows a deeper understanding of the issue than Rajdeep,Barkha et al.

PS - I love Amitabh's blog! Just hope that posting articles like this and one more on Raj Thackeray doesn't get him into trouble again!

No comments: